Cooking Classes In Jaipur
Explore a wide variety of cuisines of India in its kitchens, know what you are eating and learn to cook Indian meals on your next holidays to this heritage land-Jaipur. Indian cooking involves a simple process to prepare any meal, mostly steaming, barbequing, and boiling. Rajasthani cuisine is an art form, which is unique in itself. It is influenced by many factors that make it distinct from other cuisines. And, the best possible way to experience the various influences on the cuisine is to indulge yourself in preparing. It will be an unforgettable memory for you!!
Indulge in this one of a kind private cooking classes in the Pink City to learn an authentic cooking style at a local home. The classes cover both classic dishes and local Rajasthani menus which can be vegetarian or non-vegetarian.
- This is a wonderful opportunity to learn about Indian food, culture and engaging hands-on cooking experience!
- During the class you will learn how to make Roti ( Chapati - Indian Bread ), aloo pyaaj sabji (a local favourite made with potatoes and onions), Daal fry ( Lentils ), chana masala, or some other seasonal vegetable and in sweet ( meetha ) you will learn how to make kheer ( rice pudding ). You can also inform us if you want to learn any Indian dish before joining the program and we happy to teach you.
- Meet joint Rajasthani family
Duration: 4-5 hour(s) / Locations : Jaipur
- You will have a complementary pick up from your hotel, our representative will take you to the Indian home in which you are going to enjoy an amazing time, making new friends and learning the best kept secrets of Indian cuisine, host will welcome you with traditional drinks and appetizers, an introduction time with family members which are always happy in meeting guest will take place, after a time of get together you will be provided of a hard copy with detailed recipe ingredients, explanation, and tips of dishes are going to be prepared in class, feel free to ask any question.
- Starting session will be very excited as there is a lot to learn, you will be guided in all process and assisted in every step, you will learn the traditional way of cooking and which food and drinks are taken in each season and why; there is lot of wisdom in the Indian diet. During the process of cooking if you are interested we can guide you in deeper information related with Indian masalas, those are the species most famous and used in all dishes.
- Once food is ready prepare yourself for having one of the best food you have ever tried in India, and best of all is that yourself have cooked it and learnt everything in detail, so once you are back in your home you will be able to remember India by enjoying its amazing food; cook by yourself anytime and of course delight your family and friends with the exquisite flavors of India.
Cooking Classes In Jaipur :
- Hotel pick-up and drop from Jaipur hotel with-in city limits
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All transport using private Air-conditioned Sedan or SUV vehicle
- Driver and fuel charges
- All highway toll charges
- Any parking fees
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.