Jaipur Pushkar Ajmer Day Tour
The distance between Jaipur to Ajmer is 135 KM via NH 48 and by road takes 2 and a half hour to reach. The distance between Ajmer and Pushkar is 17 KM which is covered in 40 minutes. One day in Pushkar is enough in visiting Ghats and temples like Brahma, Gayatri, Chamunda temples. In Ajmer you can visit Ajmer Sharif Dargah, Ana sagar lake, Bajrangarh, soniji ki Nasia etc.
- Visit the incredible city of Ajmer and the quaint, picturesque town of Pushkar in this private full day tour.
- Explore and get to know about the history of the sacred Pushkar Lake and the legendary Brahma Temple.
- By walking up to the very top of the temple, you'll get an astonishing view of Pushkar; keep your camera on to capture the view.
- Take a visit to the sacred Ajmer Sharif Dargah shrine and marvel at the expanse of the man-made Ana Sagar Lake.
- Make your trip a super thrilling one with this full-day sightseeing tour of Ajmer and Pushkar starting from Jaipur.
- Start your tour at around 7:00 AM or 8:00 AM after getting picked up from your hotel or airport/ station in Jaipur.
- Get to know about the rich culture and heritage of Rajasthan as you keep ongoing your tour.
- Visit Ajmer Sharif Dargah and later you proceed to Pushkar, there visit the famous and world's most prominent temple of Lord Brahma.
- After finishing the sightseeing tour, return back to Jaipur and driver will dropped you at your hotel or airport.
- Hotel pick-up and drop from Jaipur hotel with-in city limits
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All transport using private Air-conditioned Sedan or SUV vehicle
- Driver and fuel charges
- All highway toll charges
- Any parking fees
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.