Jaipur Ranthambore Day Tour
Enjoy the thrilling full-day trip to Ranthambore National Park from Jaipur, which is famous for the wildlife sanctuary which is said to have India’s friendliest Tigers and also considered to be the best place in the world to photograph the tiger in its natural habitat. Enjoy the jungle safari, game viewing, and bird watching, view the natural activities and habitat of leopard, bear, deer, hyena, wild boar, tigers, and various other wildlife animals.
Spend the whole day witnessing the wildlife of the park and, by evening, return to Jaipur. At Ranthambore you will take an afternoon safari, where you may spot a large variety of flora and fauna.
- Take a jeep / canter safari through the Ranthambore National Park
- A naturalist will be with you to help you spot wildlife
- Admire the beauty of the Ranthambore and see other wild animals including wild boars, crocodiles, and more!
- Round-trip transfers from your Jaipur hotel in a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
- Jaipur to Ranthambore: You will get picked up at your suggested Jaipur location to meet your car-driver. Begin your journey to Sawai madhopur for a day visit to Ranthambore National Park. Jaipur to Sawai Madhopur approximate distance is 145 kms and takes approximately 3 hrs by road.
- Ranthambore Tiger Reserve: Upon arrival at Ranthambore take an afternoon safari. This 03 hrs of jeep safari will give you opportunity to explore flora & fauna of Ranthambore Forest.
- Safaris in the Ranthambore National Park usually take 2.5 to 3 hours, depending on the Forest Department of Rajasthan. Drivers and guides are assigned by the Forest Department on a shared basis, and we book your seats on your behalf with them.
- Ranthambore to Jaipur : Upon completion of the Ranthambore National Park safari, we will head back to Jaipur and your driver will drop you off at a desired location in Jaipur.
- Airport / Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All transportation using air-conditioned sedan car or SUV with the driver.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Water Bottle
- Parking Charges
- National Park Entrance Fee / Jeep or canter safari
- Any meals.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.