Jaipur Samode Day Tour
Samode is located 42 kilometers from Jaipur, Rajasthan. The town lies on the route to Shekhawati. Samode is a very small village that is known for its forts and havelis. On a Samode village tour, you will experience the aura of rural life and age-old traditions that Indian families have followed for centuries. Samode is the perfect desert getaway for tourists.
- A wonderful trip from Jaipur to Samode by car will take you to ancient India.
- The visit to the Samode Palace, Samode Bagh, and Samode Fort.
- Explore village life on foot, by jeep or on a camel safari.
- Round-trip transfers from your Jaipur hotel in a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
- At 09:30 am: Jaipur – Samode (40 km – 1 to 2 hours) : Around 09.30 am in the morning, you will be picked up in an air-conditioned car by our representative who will drive towards Samode.
- At 10.30 am: Reach and explore Samode : Upon reaching to Samode, you will visit Samode Palace, which is one of the romantic and charming monuments in Rajasthan. This palace was awarded by Prithviraj Singhji of Amber to his 12th son Gopal Singhji. It is a wonderful architectural marvel and the walls of this palace are beautifully painted with the designs flowers, animals and of birds. It also has forty-three rooms that include three royal suites and fifteen deluxe suites. You will also enjoy a wonderful camel ride in this perfect desert getaway.
- After visiting Samode Palace have lunch at your desired location.
- Later you will embark upon excursion trip to Samode Village to see the aura of rural life and age old culture. Samode village is the true mirror of customs followed by the Indian families for centuries.
- At 16:30 pm: Drive back to Jaipur : After visiting the tourist attractions in Samode, here your same day Samode tour ends and you will be driven back to Jaipur.
- At 17:30 pm: Arrival Jaipur : You will be dropped at the desired location/hotel in Jaipur.
- Hotel pick-up and drop from Jaipur hotel with-in city limits
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All transport using private Air-conditioned Sedan or SUV vehicle
- Driver and fuel charges
- All highway toll charges
- Any parking fees
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.