Jaipur Night Tour
On this night safari of Jaipur discover the vibrant colors of the city, which keep alive the 300 year old architecture and culture that the Mughals bestowed upon India. Visit the city in the evening and explore the antiquity of various monuments. Jaipur is a beautiful city during the day, yet it is even more beautiful at night. Although the monuments are closed, you can still appreciate them from the outside, get to know about the city and enjoy the beautiful night views of Jaipur.
- Hotel get and drop (Starting: 4 pm and Ending: 8 pm)
- Visit monuments at night
- See amazing arial views of Jaipur City
- Benefit from an English-speaking guide
Spots shrouded in the visit:
- Nahargarh Fort - You will be taken you a vantage point for having an airborne perspective on the Jaipur city at Night. The drive there will be through a delightful forested slope. Three of the greatest posts are arranged on these slopes (Amber Fort, Nahar Garh Fort and Jai Garh Fort). The principal goal will be Nahar Garh Fort. We will stop by at the dusk point where in the event that you need a have a beverage From there you can see the best perspective on the Jaipur particularly during the hour of the Diwali Festival. Nahargarh Fort offers a stunning elevated perspective on lit up Jaipur City during the Night voyage through Jaipur. Please convey a decent coat (winters – November, December, January and February) and waterproof shell in Monsoon (July and August). In the event that you have binoculars would improve your experience of Jaipur Night Tour.
- Amber Fort - Enjoy the delightful night perspective on the stronghold all things considered. Found high on a slope Amer Fort's view is the central vacation destinations in the Jaipur at Night.
- Jal Mahal - Later on we will drive towards the Water Palace with a lovely perspective on the royal residence encompassed by water. Attempt to catch the awesome minutes with the camera. Jal Mahal royal residence offers the wonderful impression of lights in the completely clear lake that encompasses it during the Jaipur night safari.
- Hawa Mahal - After the castle, we will drive towards the Palace of Winds to encounter the wonderful night's perspective on engineering. Hawa Mahal or Wind Palace is so named in light of the fact that it was basically a high screen divider manufactured so the ladies of the imperial family could watch road celebrations while staying concealed from the outside world. Hawa Mahal offers a wonderful view Night voyage through Jaipur.
- Pink City Drive - During the total Jaipur Night Safari we will pass the territory of old Streets of Jaipur including Jewelry Street, Small Cross Road, Big Cross Road alongside some old structures of Jaipur.
- Alber Hall Museum - Finally crash further into the city to see Albert Hall all lit up around evening time. This visit will leave a dependable memory of how really wonderful Jaipur at Night. When these sights will be visited the movement master will drop you at your hotel.
The Jaipur Night Tour - Night voyage through Jaipur will be finished here.
- Hotel pick-up and drop from Jaipur hotel with-in city limits
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All transport using private Air-conditioned Sedan or SUV vehicle
- Driver and fuel charges
- All highway toll charges
- Any parking fees
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.