Golden Triangle Tour With Udaipur
Embracing South Asia and making it a home of diverse cultures, history, and traditions is, India. The country embodies the true essence of togetherness which can be beheld by traversing the different destinations that are settled on its land. And one of the best ways to experience the uniqueness of the country is by choosing the Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur. From setting foot in the vivacious streets of Delhi to delighting one’s soul by the architecture, culture and some great shopping time in Agra, Jaipur, and Udaipur; this 7N/8D itinerary has everything covered for the wanderer in you.
Note : This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
- Sightseeing tour in Delhi covering heritage sites like Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar.
- Feel the architectural bliss of Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Visit tourist attractions and enjoy shopping in the pink city, Jaipur.
- Visit the top places of Udaipur and also indulge in shopping and trying out new food.
- On your arrival to Indira Gandhi International Airport at New Delhi, you will be warmly Welcomed and received by our representative, who would get you comfortably accommodated at the pre-booked hotel. Rest of the day at leisure overnight at Hotel.
- After having breakfast at the hotel, you will be taken to experience the panoramic sights of Delhi. You will be visiting the major attractions scattered in the Old as well as in New Delhi such as the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Purana Qila, Parliament, Lotus Temple, Rashtrapati Bhavan, India Gate, National Museum and Rail Museum. Having enjoyed these wonderful sites, you will be back to the hotel for dinner and making your overnight stay.
- After having a delicious breakfast, you will check out from the hotel and heading towards Agra. On your arrival at Agra, you will be taken to the pre-booked hotel for your quick check in. Soon after taking rest and refreshment, you will be driven for the sightseeing tour of Agra that includes the famous monument of Taj Mahal, the Agra Fort embraced with the glimpsing attractions like Diwan-I-Aam, Hamam, Moti Masjid, Sheesh Mahal, Musamman Burj, Jehangiri Mahal and Diwan-e-Khas. Having appreciated the novelty of these architectural marvels, you will be coming back to the hotel and would be geared up for evening shopper. Once done with shopping, you will be back to the hotel for dinner and your overnight stay.
- After your breakfast, leave the hotel and head towards Jaipur. En route, you will be visiting the mesmerizing and wonderful Fatehpur Sikri appreciating its architecture and stunning Buland Darwaza. On reaching Jaipur, you will be taken into the hotel for your quick check in. Spend the time at your leisure. You will stay in the same hotel for overnight.
- Have your morning breakfast and proceed towards Jaipur sightseeing. The city tour of Jaipur covering some of the mesmerizing attractions like the Amber Fort, the City Palace of Jaipur, the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), the Jantar Mantar, the Ram Niwas Garden and the Jal Mahal followed by the royal elephant ride. Later in the evening, you will be making your overnight stay in the hotel, topped by traditional Indian cuisine in your dinner.
- Have your morning breakfast you will proceed to Udaipur. Enroute, you will be enjoying the visit to Pushkar, a magnificent pilgrimage center, embraced with the only serene Brahma temple of the country. At Udaipur, you will be taken to the hotel for your quick check in. Enjoy the day at your leisure. Later, you will be making your overnight stay in the hotel after delicious meal.
- After breakfast, you will be taken for local sightseeing tour of Udaipur. The major attractions you would be covering include the City Palace, Jagdish Temple, and Saheliyon Ki Badi. Evening will be reserved for the wonderful Boat Ride in the Pichola Lake and a visit to Jagmandir Island and Meera Kala Mandir. Dinner and overnight stay will be in the hotel.
- Having done with the breakfast, you will be checking out of the hotel and will be taken to the airport for your flight to Delhi. On your arrival at Delhi, you will be taken to the famous local markets for shopping, if time permits. After which our executive will take you to the international airport of Delhi from where you will board the flight to your onward destination.
Day 1: Delhi Arrival
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
Day 3: Delhi – Agra
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur Sightseeing
Day 6: Jaipur – Udaipur
Day 7: Udaipur Sightseeing
Day 8: Udaipur – Delhi
- Hotel pick-up and drop from Jaipur hotel with-in city limits
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All transport using private Air-conditioned Sedan or SUV vehicle
- Driver and fuel charges
- All highway toll charges
- Any parking fees
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.