Rajasthan Short Trip
In winter if you are planning to visit the fascinating travel destinations of Rajasthan, pick 8 days tour of Rajasthan tour from Jaipur to Udaipur Jodhpur and Jaisalmer , offered by Jaipur Fun Tour. 8 days journey of Rajasthan covers the most popular tourist cities – Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer and Udaipur, that showcase the Rajasthan’s blend of rich culture and village, ancient history, and natural beauty.
- Explore a variety of well-known historical landmarks in Jaipur, including the Amber Fort, the City Palace, Jantar Mantar, the Hawa Mahal and more.
- Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Mandore Gardens in Jodhpur.
- The village of Khichan is a paradise for nature lovers and bird watchers. Popularly known as the village of migrating birds.
- See most popular tourist attractions in Jaisalmer - Jaisalmer Fort, Gadsisar Lake, Temples, the Patwon Ki Haveli and other places.
- Full day sightseeing tour to the magnificent City of Lakes - Udaipur, visit Jagdish Temple, City Palace, Saheliyon-ki bari and Fateh Sagar lake.
- Once you arrive at the Airport or Railway Station. Meet our representative/driver. Drive to the hotel. Complete your check-in formalities and rest in your room, then we will go for the sightseeing. Visit the Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Jaipur Wax Museum, Jal Mahal, and City Palace. These displays a beautiful mix of Mughal and Rajput styles of architecture. In the evening drive back to the hotel and stay overnight at the hotel.
- In the morning, After breakfast, visit Hawa Mahal, after that go for Amber Fort. Later visit the Albert Hall Museum, Jantar Mantar, Birla Temple and Ganesh Temple. Then we will go for local street market for shopping. In the evening we will go to Masala Chouk for tasty food. Then we will drive back to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
- After having the tasty breakfast in the hotel room, you start your journey to Udaipur. After reaching Udaipur, complete check-in formalities, you will be led to your room after refreshment goes for sightseeing of Sajjangarh Fort, Jagmandir and Gulab Bagh zoo. Overnight, stay at the hotel.
- In the morning, wake up. You will go to some famous places in Udaipur like Saheliyo ki Bari, City Palace, Crystal Gallery, Jagdish temple. In the evening, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal, you will go for the best view of sunset and boat ride on Lake Pichola or Dudh Talai. The boat ride is the most romantic thing in Udaipur for couples. Families and Friends also enjoy this activity in Udaipur. Drive back to the hotel and take rest and overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast, check out from hotel & drive to Jodhpur. Arrive Jodhpur and Check in to the hotel and After freshen up go for sightseeing of the blue city of Rajasthan There is also another marvelous fort called Mehrangarh fort and museum, withstand stone Hill. The fort also enfolds Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Take your time to visit all the places Jaswant Thada, Mandore garden. This Thada is the Marble Memoriam that is built-in 1899. Even when you need to visit the park, Umaid Public Gardens is waiting for your presence. Make an overnight stay in Jodhpur.
- After healthy breakfast in the morning check out from the hotel and drive through Khichan village (famous for its migratory cranes) and finally Jaisalmer & transfer to hotel. Night stay in Jaisalmer.
- After breakfast checkout from the hotel and then proceed to visit Nathmal Ki Haveli, Patwa Ki Haveli, Salam Singh Ki Haveli. In the evening drive to Sam which is known for its Sand Dunes, enjoy the Camel Ride and Sunset over the Sand Dunes and then enjoy the traditional dinner along with Folk Dance and Music of Rajasthan and then back to the camp for overnight stay.
- Say goodbye to this scintillating experience of being in the city of matchless wonders. Wake up with the treasured memories occupying your mind and enjoy one more breakfast in Jaisalmer. Transfer to the station/airport to begin your homeward bound journey. With this, your tour ends merrily with fond memories.
Day 01: Arrival in Jaipur
Day 2: Jaipur Fort and Palace Tour
Day 3: Jaipur to Udaipur
Day 4: Udaipur Local Sightseeing
Day 5: Udaipur - Jodhpur
Day 6: Jodhpur to Jaisalmer
Day 7: Jaisalmer - Sam
Day 8: Jaisalmer Departure
- Hotel pick-up and drop from Jaipur hotel with-in city limits
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All transport using private Air-conditioned Sedan or SUV vehicle
- Driver and fuel charges
- All highway toll charges
- Any parking fees
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.