Golden Triangle Tour with Ajmer Pushkar
Golden Triangle Tour with Ajmer and Pushkar City is one that will give you a feeling of completeness as with the excursion of modern cities and searching about their history, colourful and traditional side of India is also well explored. We make sure that no stone in the aforementioned aspects is unturned for you. Pushkar holds the largest camel fair in this world annually and visiting this fair will be an experience you will never be able to forget.
Men and Women clad in colourful traditional outfits of Rajasthan will treat you as their most important guests because in Rajasthan the culture is such that Guest is considered equivalent to Godly avatar. Golden triangle sites which are world famous for their splendour and beauty also form a part of the travel schedule in this trip.
- Explore Chandni Chowk, Lotus Temple, Red Fort, Qutub Minar In Delhi
- Enjoy The Rikshaw Ride In Old Delhi
- Visit Wonderful Taj Mahal And Agra Fort
- Enjoy The Tonga Ride In Agra
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri Enroute To Jaipur
- Enjoy The Elephant Ride At Amber Fort
- Enjoy The Camel Ride In Pushkar
- Visit The Popular Pilgrimage Khwaja Sahib Dargah At Ajmer
- The tour will begin with your arrival in Delhi. Our driver will pick you up with warm Welcome and transfer to hotel. Take rest and spend the night at hotel in Dehli.
- After taking a fresh prepared breakfast, Go for a Dehli city sightseeing tour. Which is famous for many historical and heritage monuments. Here are some places to visit in Dehli.
- First visit major tourist spots Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Jama Masjid in Old Dehli.
- Later visit Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, Rajpath and India Gate etc. The famous tourist landmarks in New Dehli. Spend overnight at hotel in Dehli.
- Note: Red Fort is closed on Monday.
- Have your morning breakfast and proceed to Agra. Once you reach there check in the hotel and leave for Agra sightseeing.
- The glorious attraction you will visit will be Taj Mahal. It was built by Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz. Another attraction you will be Agra Fort, the red sandstone fort built by Emperor Akbar. After sightseeing of Agra spend overnight at hotel.
- Note: Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- After a fresh breakfast proceed to Jaipur. On the way to Jaipur visit Fatehpur Sikri near Agra. The capital at the time of Mughal Emperor Akbar, also visit Buland Darwaza the largest gateway throughout the world. Arrive Jaipur check-in at hotel and spend overnight.
- Jaipur known as the Pink City of Rajasthan. After breakfast visit the major tourist attraction places Amber Fort, A red sandstone and marble architecture located high on hill. Jal Mahal, A 4 storey water palace situated in middle of Man Sagar Lake. Hawa Mahal, palace of winds made with pink sandstone, specially made for Royal Rajput ladies. City Palace, Known for the Museum, Courtyards, Temples, gardens etc. Stay overnight in hotel at Jaipur.
- Post breakfast in morning proceed to Pushkar. On the way visit Ajmer’s famous Dargah Sharif the place of sufi saint Moin-ud-deen Hasan. Later arrive Pushkar check-in at hotel. After some rest take a Pushkar sightseeing.
- Pushkar is one of the pilgrimage sites. The most famous attraction of this place is the one and only Brahma Temple of the world. It is said that it is one of the rare temple throughout the world dedicated to Lord Brahma. Other attractions are Savitri Temple, Rangoli Temple, Pushkar Lake etc. Stay overnight at hotel in Pushkar.
- Have your morning breakfast and proceed towards Delhi for departure. Our driver will drop you at your prefer location.
- We hope you will enjoy every moment of this exciting holy 7 days Golden Triangle tour with Ajmer Pushkar.
Day 01 – Delhi Arrival
Day 02 – Delhi Sightseeing
Day 03: Delhi - Agra (235 kms / 4-5 hours)
Day 04: Agra – Jaipur (241 kms / 4-5 hours)
Day 05: Jaipur City Sightseeing Tour
Day 06: Jaipur to Pushkar (150 kms / 2-3 hours)
Day 07: Pushkar to Delhi (415 kms / 7-8 hours)
- Hotel pick-up and drop from Jaipur hotel with-in city limits
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All transport using private Air-conditioned Sedan or SUV vehicle
- Driver and fuel charges
- All highway toll charges
- Any parking fees
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.